Saturday, January 9, 2010

Of Course...

Of course I get sick the day before a show. My house of 6 people have been passing it around since the week before Christmas and I have been nursing them back to health. Somehow I escaped coming down with it the whole time. Toddlers coughing in my face, snotty noses being wiped on my shirts, the whole 9. I went through two cans of Lysol and constantly washed my hands. I thought I escaped it. Well, I didn't.

Tomorrow I will be a vendor at a cool show in Concord, CA and it is supposed to be big. A bring in the new year and get a head start on you resolutions type event. If you are around the Bay Area, stop by. I promise I won't cough on you.

1 comment:

Juliana said...

oMG I just came across your site tonight. I would love to do a giveaway with you! You have amazing stuff! I am doing a giveaway now that has over 165 entries. http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com/2010/01/huge-giveaway.html

I am so glad to have found your blog!